SIGN UP NOW
Online Patient Access
- Book an appointment
- Repeat prescription
- View your summary care record – allergies, test results, immunisations & problems including your Covid passport.
All via the internet from home, work or on the move, and in your own time, day or night.
There are many websites you can choose to use and these will be listed on the same email as your log in details.
You have two options;
- Register yourself without the Gp practice via the app you choose – this gives you minimal access
- Register via your Gp practice to gain full access to the services we offer. To do this, please fill out the correct form below and send it to [email protected] with a form of ID.
Adult patient online form – 14 years or older
Children patient online form – 13 years or younger
OTHER patient online form– access needed to another adults record with capacity or without capacity
Please be aware that we need the following to process the application forms;
- Personal ID: Current passport, photocard driving licence, birth certificate etc.
- Address ID: Utility bill, bank statement or council tax etc (with your name, address and dated within the last 6 months).
You will then be given your confidential login information via email.
If you need any support or have any questions about online access etc. Please email [email protected] The email is not for urgent queries and it can take up to 3 weeks for a reply.
All information that is sent to the Surgery via EMIS Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.